There was an error in this gadget

Mood!

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

¿Donde va el IBEX 35? Whither the IBEX 35?

IBEX mensual

Soporte roto      (support broken)
todavia no sobre vendido  (not oversold yet)
Próximo soporte 5100 !!!  (Next MAJOR support 5100)


IBEX semanal
Ha roto soporte @ 6600

Support broken at 6600




IBEX diario

A corto plazo empezando a formar divergencia positiva..puede que haya una subida por compra de posiciones vendidos a corto.

Short term beginning to show positive divergence between price and RSi, may lead to a SHARP short covering rally before resuming the down trend..
SHOULD coincide with rally in the major markets



3 comments:

  1. I just could not depart your web site prior to suggesting that I extremely loved the usual info
    an individual provide in your visitors? Is gonna be back frequently to
    inspect new posts

    Feel free to visit my web page :: vakantiehuizen

    ReplyDelete
  2. With havin so much content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright infringement?
    My blog has a lot of completely unique content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my permission. Do you know any ways to help reduce content from being stolen? I'd certainly appreciate it.


    Also visit my website: vakantiehuisje frankrijk ()

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews